Create custom diagrams and flowcharts quickly with Visio. Learn about Visio 2010 product features, resources, and support options, and find new ways to organize and visualize your ideas.
If you’re ready to take your diagrams to the next level, step up to Visio Pro for Office 365. Get all the advanced features in Visio Professional 2016 installed on up to five PCs per user. With a Visio Pro for Office 365 subscription, you get regular security and feature updates, integration with other Office 365 services, and more.
- Visio 2010 introduced the Office Fluent interface, including the ribbon containing your frequently used commands.
- An updated Shapes window shows all the stencils that are currently open in the document. The More Shapes menu is now in the Shapes window, so you don’t have to leave the window to open a new stencil.
- The new Quick Shapes area at the top of every stencil is where you can put the shapes you use most often.
- Live Preview shows how formatting options like themes and fonts will appear before you apply them. Point to a style to apply it temporarily and quickly try several options.
- Auto Size replaces the visible page in the Visio drawing surface with an expandable page that makes it easier to create large diagrams. Dotted lines indicate printed page divisions.
- Auto Align & Space lets you adjust the alignment and spacing of shapes. Adjust all the shapes in a diagram at once, or select specific shapes to adjust.
- You can make sure your shapes are lined up and spaced evenly using the guides in Visio. Snap points based on alignment and spacing help you position everything correctly.
*The product will be sent from Germany.
Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish