How to activate:
- Click https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/ to start the code activation process.
- Please login to access the system.
- Enter the code you received upon purchase in the field “ENTER YOUR CODE”.
- Enter the verification text in the “ENTER TEXT” field and click “ACTIVATE”.
- Click on the “Login” button to open the Origin login form.
- Enter the necessary information to log into the Origin account and click “Login”.
- On the game activation page, click “ACTIVATE” to add the game to your Origin account.
- Great! You will receive a notification that the game has been added to your account.
- Congratulations! Open Origin to download the game!
Battlefield V is an upcoming first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Battlefield V is the sixteenth installment in the Battlefield series. It will be released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 20, 2018. The game will continue on from its precursor Battlefield 1 by focusing on World War II.
Battlefield V will focus extensively on party-based features and mechanics, scarcity of resources, and removing “abstractions” from game mechanics to increase realism. There will be an expanded focus on player customization through the new Company system, where players will be able to create multiple characters with various cosmetic and weapon options. Cosmetic items, and currency used to purchase others, will be earned by completing in-game objectives.
The game will feature several new multiplayer modes, including the “continuous” campaign mode “Tides of War”, “Royale”, and “Grand Operations”. The Grand Operations mode is an expansion of the “Operations” mode introduced in Battlefield 1, which focuses on matches taking place across multiple stages to simulate a campaign from the war. In Grand Operations, each round will have specific objectives, and performance in each stage will influence the next. Games will culminate with a “Final Stand”, with players using only a primary weapon with limited ammo, and no respawns. Grand Operations will not be available on launch. Similarly to Battlefield 1, the game will feature a collection of single-player “war stories” based on aspects of World War II. The battle royale mode will be built around the franchise`s “core pillars of destruction, team play, and vehicles”.
DICE unveiled the first details surrounding Battlefield V on 23 May 2018, with more information to be unveiled during the EA Play press conference near E3 2018 in June. DICE has stated that, unlike Battlefield 1, it does not plan to use paid downloadable content, or “loot boxes” for non-cosmetic items within Battlefield V; new content will be added to the game for all players over time (which, itself, will progress through the different stages of World War II), at no additional charge. The decision to exclude these features was made following the outrage over the loot box system in Star Wars Battlefront II, another EA DICE title.
Action, FPS, Shooter, Simulation
English, French, Spanish